[Upgrade News] We are now running Minecraft 1.0.0

This is where we will post server announcements, such as maintenance downtime, special events, or connection information.
Rebes
Site Admin

[Upgrade News] We are now running Minecraft 1.0.0

Post by Rebes »

The server has now been upgraded to Minecraft 1.0.0, with CraftBukkit Dev Version...

The CraftBukkit dev build is fairly stable, but it's not a "Recommended Build" yet, so I'd like to ask everyone to watch for issues, and post them on the forum or let me know directly if you notice anything. As the plugin community ramps up for the new version, I will be continually upgrading all plugins to keep everything up to date.

I've posted a new custom jar in the guides area that includes Optifine, Rei's Minimap, and Improved Chat... If you notice any issues with those, post them in that thread... I'll update the jar as new versions of those mods come out, or if I decide to add new ones to it. Note, you do not need to use my jar file if you don't want... But it does have some nice mods in it!

When we feel that everything is stable enough, we can make the server public, and let the world in!

Rebes