Whats Up Rebes

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Synnch

Whats Up Rebes

Post by Synnch »

I was on vacation or about a week and a half when I went on forums to check how things were going, I saw your message to me and I would be more than greatful to join your server :)

Rebes
Site Admin

Re: Whats Up Rebes

Post by Rebes »

Hey Synnch!

Hows it going? We'd definitely like for you to join us... We haven't made the server public yet, I'm waiting until a stable version of bukkit for 1.0 comes out before upgrading and doing some advertising... The details are in the announcement forum... Hop on and check out the starter area, and as soon as I'm back on I'll promote you so you can start building and see what we've done so far!

Synnch

Post by Synnch »

I believe a stable version has been released now has it not?
I don't know if you have updated yet but I would like too know the IP since the one on the announcements board says it is localhost:25565, which doesn't seem correct. But I wouldn't know :)

Mrkats

Post by Mrkats »

Hey Synnch,

The address for the server is minecraft.neutropolis.com
We are still on 1.81beta until Rebes has gotten all plugins working on his home server.

MrKats (~Bender)

Rebes
Site Admin

Post by Rebes »

I plan to do some testing tonight on the latest dev build of craft bukkit... There is no recommended stable build yet, probably within the next few days though.

If testing goes well tonight, I plan to upgrade it tonight or tomorrow night... I want to make sure LWC and WorldGuard are working properly for sure... Once I upgrade, I will make it public when we feel that it's stable enough... If that's before the official recommended build of craft bukkit is out, then fine, but otherwise we'll go public when RB of Craftbukkit is out.

On another note, the mods I have in the custom minecraft.jar I gave you have all been upgraded, so I'll put together another jar for 1.0 with the same mods in it...

The server address is minecraft.neutropolis.com, and it is in the announcements topic I mentioned, but for some reason it's not showing up on the image... I need to figure that thing out.

Hope you can stop by!

R

Rebes
Site Admin

Post by Rebes »

FYI: We are now running on 1.0.0... I've also posted a custom .jar in the Guides area, with map, improved chat, and optifine preloaded...

R!